How can SDIEA support you?
SDIEA gives you wraparound support. Need a place to work on your job application? Want to practice being in a job interview? Need a lift to training? SDIEA can do that for you.
We support you to work towards a skilled and successful future over your time with us, and beyond.
- Gain practical skills in a safe, respectful and productive environment
- Engage community supports as and when needed
- Pursue your own learning through skills training
- Work towards your goals in a supported way
- Take charge of your future and gain independence.
Working with supporting organisations across the Southern Downs